I know I am asshole with such a tease, I'll comeback for more later today or tomorrow, or whenever the hell I feel like it.
Will say first glance interesting, but not a lot of excitement
For those to lazy to look follow this link and figure it out: http://tennislink.usta.com/Leagues/reports/NTRP/AdvancedSearch.aspx
Update 10:43 PM
Alright the big man at Burns has requested some knowledge be shed for 2015 season so here goes
1. 5 guys from Ft Smith got the bump to 5.0, damn guess that means UAFS will now win 5.0 leagues
2. Batman and Robin from Little Rock can no longer dominate 8.5, but I hear they may tackle 9.5 now
3. Kiker, Luneau, Robinson, Nordentoft in 2016 beat Marc Nixon, that way you can go down to 4.0
4. Tank You Very Much Award: Papa Murphy
5. Miller, Phelps, Jones and the other 5.0s on the Sectional Team, thanks for not tanking
6. Jonesboro 2016: Rivas is back, but leave the MS guys alone
7. How many teams with the dynamic duo commit to next year, only to be foiled by the pesky sign-up deadlines
8. How many 4.5 teams for 2016 in CLR? 3 or 4? With there be another schism (get a f'n dictionary and stop being lazy) between CF and BB as the tankers come back down?
9. Who are some potential free agents? MD, G.BB
10. It's lonely at the top in 4.0 Award? --> Jacob "Don't call me McDaniel" McDaniels. Really congrats on being the poor sucker to be bumped to 4.5 out of all the 4.0s
11. Will I ever talk about NWA tennis? Maybe once they decide to leave their Country Clubs in Walton Land for a full weekend and do something at Southern Sectionals, not that weak ass Mo. Valley stuff.
12. The WTF is USTA Computer thinking award: Sergio Ramirez getting a 5.0 rating despite blasting everyone at 5.0 and only loss being to a 5.5 in three sets. Who ever gets him in Spring 2016 will be happy, now they can get another stud college player
Night, Happy Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc..